We are getting closer to release of this classic remade for 2019. Today we have the Resident Evil 2 launch and information for you gamers. Including all the details you need ahead of release on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Bringing this classic back from the dead (kind-of) has been a dream for many gamers. Thankfully, we’ll soon get to play the new adaptation of this survival horror game from Capcom. And we’ve done our own look at the Cool Features of this remake here.
Resident Evil 2 will release on 21 January 2019 and it’s looking like this is way more than a simple remaster. Enjoy the latest trailer and scroll down for all the info you’ll need below.
Resident Evil 2 Details
The genre-defining masterpiece Resident Evil 2 returns, completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience.
Using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals.
Heart-poundingly immersive audio. A new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game.
- A spine-chilling reimagining of a horror classic – Based on the original PlayStation console release in 1998, the new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience.
- A whole new perspective – New over-the-shoulder camera mode and modernized control scheme creates a more modern take on the survival horror experience and offers players a trip down memory lane with the original gameplay modes from the 1998 release.
- Terrifyingly realistic visuals – Built on Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 delivers breathtakingly photorealistic visuals in 4K whilst stunning lighting creates an up-close, intense and atmospheric experience as players roam the corridors of the Raccoon City Police Department (RPD).
- Face the grotesque hordes – Zombies are brought to life with a horrifyingly realistic wet gore effect as they react in real time taking instant visible damage, making every bullet count.
- Iconic series defining gameplay – Engage in frenzied combat with enemies, explore dark menacing corridors, solve puzzles to access areas and collect and use items discovered around the environment in a terrifying constant fight for survival.
- See favorite characters in a whole new light – Join rookie police officer Leon S. Kennedy on his first day in the job and college student Claire Redfield, who is searching for her brother amidst a terrifying zombie epidemic.
- Step into the rookie shoes of both heroes – Enjoy separately playable campaigns for both Leon and Claire, allowing players to see the story from both characters’ perspective.
Like MGL for more…
We put our videos and news directly to our Facebook Page gamers so do make sure you Like it for regular updates!