The PlayStation Experience showcase has done but PSX saw so many games everyone is still letting out details on their games. Here we have more on the Crash Bandicoot N Sane PSX 16 reveal with some details official revealed.
What’s more, that crazy Bandicoot was in action on the PSX livecast which you can also watch below. But first here are a few facts about the upcoming remaster:
The game will feature:
- The first-ever remaster of the original trilogy – Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot: Warped.
- Now in Face-Melting PS4 Pro HD – Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is being built from the ground up for the PS4 with brand-new lighting, animations, environments and recreated cinematics—all in stunning “N. Hanced Fur-K” and PS4 Pro HD. New animations, visual effects and environmental details let players spin, jump and jet pack their way through the lush—and furriest—Wumpa Island yet!
- Bringing Back the Beat – The new collection features a fully-remastered game soundtrack, packed with all the didgeridoos, xylophones and thumpin’ bass lines fans can handle!
- Original Story, New Tech – Full analog stick support, a unified save system and unified checkpoint system make it easier than ever to enjoy the classic adventure. Plus, improved bonus levels and time trials everywhere will make this an epic trilogy for the hardest of the ‘Coot core!
- New Cinematics – All the beloved cinematics in this trilogy are being lovingly re-crafted. In the intro cinematic, Crash Bandicoot’s origin story shows our villains, Dr. Neo Cortex and Dr. Nitrus Brio, try to evolve Crash into an evil mutant general, but it doesn’t go quite as planned!
- Say What? – Fans of the Crash Bandicoot games may recognize some familiar voice actors who appear in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, such as Jess Harnell and Lex Lang.
Crash Bandicoot Panel at PSX
For more PSX coverage go to the main page by clicking the image below. You may also like our PSX Trailer Round Up with every video from the showcase on one page. Plus David has compressed the main show so you can Watch The Showcase In Just 7 Minutes.
Details on Crash Bandicoot N Sane
Your favourite marsupial Crash Bandicoot® is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance in the Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane Trilogy. Revealed at the weekend at PlayStation Experience (PSX) in Anaheim, California, the Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane Trilogy lets players spin, jump and wump as they take on the epic challenges and adventures from the three Crash games that started it all: Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot®: Warped.
Developed by Vicarious Visions, Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane Trilogy is being built from the ground up for the PlayStation 4 with brand-new lighting, animations, environments and recreated cinematics—all in stunning “N. Hanced Fur-K” and PS4 Pro HD. Fans new and old alike will enjoy seeing the beloved ‘90s video game icon like never before in this fully-remastered game collection.
What’s more, the trilogy will feature full analog stick support, a unified save system and unified checkpoint system, making it easier than ever for new fans to enjoy the classic adventures. Additionally, improved bonus levels and time trials throughout the games will make this an epic trilogy for the hardest of the ‘Coot core!
Activision and Vicarious Visions are honouring the heritage of Crash throughout the trilogy in a variety of ways, including a fully-remastered game soundtrack, packed with all the didgeridoos, xylophones and thumpin’ bass lines you can handle, as well as newly recorded dialogue from some of the familiar voice actors who appear in the original Crash Bandicoot games, including Jess Harnell and Lex Lang, among others (as appropriate).
Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane Trilogy is slated to launch in 2017 and is available now worldwide for pre-order on PS4 and PS4 PRO. For more information about Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane Trilogy please visit http://www.crashbandicoot.com
Following us on Twitter
Liking us on Facebook